Miss Jackson Crossroads 2017
Become a Contestant . . .
You have ideas and plans and goals – so much to offer the world – but how? Each year young women just like you choose to compete in the Miss America system. That’s right! Many of them are just like you – yet they know that the Miss America Organization is the single largest provider of scholarships for young women in the world. Whether you want to become a doctor or a dancer, an accountant or an architect, the Miss America Organization affords an opportunity that can help bring you closer to achieving your goals.
The Miss America Organization has established the following eligibility requirements for anyone who wishes to compete in a local pageant. To participate in the Miss Jackson Crossroads Scholarship Pageant, a contestant must:
- be at least 17-years-old and entering her senior year of high school in the Fall of 2016;
- be between the ages of 17 and 23;
- be a United States citizen;
- live or work full-time in Jackson County or physically attend school full-time in Jackson County;
- meet the character criteria set forth by the Miss America Organization, including community involvement, civic and charitable work, and dedication to a particular platform or cause;
- be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements;
- have always been a female who has never been married or pregnant;
- be able to meet the time commitments and job responsibilities set forth in Miss Jackson Crossroads Scholarship Pageant Contract;
- have a talent that can be peformed on stage in 90 seconds or less; and,
- satisfy the minimum $100 Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (CMNH) required donation.